!~*Ni^_^rA*~!

Monday, February 27, 2006

All Fired Up!

Last Thursday night, Christine (my mentee) and I went to a SWE event for some pottery painting. The store, "All Fired Up!" is located behind "Scotty's Brewhouse" on the (Wabash) Landing.

When we entered the store, we were so spoiled for choices! There were so many pottery pieces that I think it took us a little under half an hour to finally choose our pottery pieces:

I chose the monkey bowl - It was too cute to resist ^_^.


Christine chose a cool wavy sushi plate!


Once the pieces were chosen, we sat down to paint them:


Check out the end results:

Christine's turned out really cool! I love the colored strips! I painted a decidedly feminine monkey - with lipstrick and nail polish =p :

All in all, it was an extremely enjoyable activity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home